Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and a marketer. Of healthy nutritious, safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products. With distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk was proudly incorporated in 1961 and commenced full responsibility of churning out Fantastic product choices to all Nigerians since 1963. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry that offer a wide range of products. Fan Milk also produce nice Â drinks for customers to consume.
Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was founded in 1960 by a Danish Merchant and Industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos with less than 30 employees. The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially the product range was white milk, chocolate milk cottage cheese and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
In the 1970s Fan Milk introduced yoghurt drink ice lollies Â ice cream and new Tetra Pak packaging technology. The new products became very popular in the market and generated the financial strength to set up further depots in 1981, a second recombination-plant in Kano came up.
At the outset, the foreign partner owned 96 per cent of Fan Milk Plc. When the government introduced The Nigerian Enterprises Promotion Decree in the late 1970s. Fan Milk Plc increased its capital and invited more Nigerians to invest which created a 60 per cent Nigerian participation in the company.
During the 1980s and 1990s import restrictions economic difficulties devaluations and shortages of fuel weakened Fan Milk Plc. In 1998 the foreign partner and the industrialization Fund for Developing Countries Denmark agreed to an infusion of capital which let the company restructure finances, refurbish cold rooms increase the number of depots and introduce a product Tampico a fruit drink which became an instant success in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title.Â Merchandiser.
Purpose Of Fan Milk Plc Recruitment
- The Merchandisers key responsibility is to ensure that Fan Milk products are well displayed at strategic locations. At the appropriate time and in the correct quantities in their assigned outlet.
- Merchandising involves working closely with the outlet buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
- In addition, the person will monitor stock movement once the products are displayed, collate and send reports to the Key Account Manager.
Principal Accountabilities Fan Milk Plc
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Accountable for sending outlets orders to Fan Milk Sales manager. Analyze past sales figures/ trends to anticipate future product needs.
- Keeping close watch competitor’s products and activities and feedback same to Sales manager.
- Establish an amazing relationship with outletâ€™s buying teams. To ensure Fanmilkâ€™s objectives are met in assigned outlet.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate should posses.
- Should have a strong character and work ethic. With a dedication to going the extra mile especially for customers.
- Flexible. Proactive. responsible. detail oriented And also demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done.
- Is a person who has an outgoing and convincing personality. With a sense of urgency. Who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
How to Apply for Fan Milk Job
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Fan Milk company website below.
Click here to apply online