Flour Mills SIWES/Industrial Training Program 2018/2019- Apply Now
Flour Mills SIWES Program 2018/2019 – This is to inform undergraduates or OND holder of any recognized institution in Nigeria looking for SIWES/Industrial Training (I.T) placement. The Flour Mills invites any interested and qualified student to apply for 2018/2019 Flour Mills Industrial Training Program.
2018/2019 Flour Mills SIWES/Industrial Training Program
- Do you dream of a career in a truly world class environment
- Are you ready for a rewarding learning experience at Nigeria’s largest food and agro-allied company?
- Are you an undergraduate or OND holder looking for a place to do your Industrial Training?
- Then, register for an opportunity to do your Industrial Training in FMN.
Applications Procedures For Flour Mills SIWES Program 2018
Follow the application procedures below for the application of Flour Mills SIWES Program 2018:
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password)
- Please remember your login details; it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password
How to apply for Flour Mills SIWES/Industrial Training Program 2018/2019
- Visit the official registration website via http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/3506
- Create account/register to proceed
Applicants must possess the following to have chance of been shortlisted:
- Be highly focused and success driven
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self-regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word