Man, 2 Daughters Burnt To Death As Stored Fuel Explodes In Lagos
According to PM News, a man simply identified as Shabi and his two daughters, 18 year old Mistura and 16 year old Adura, were burnt to death after some Jerry cans of petroleum products stored at their home in 5 Adebiyi Street, Somolu Oja in Lagos exploded yesterday night.
The Director of the Lagos State Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe, said the petrol was stored close to the kitchen where the family cooked their meal.
So sad! #Fuel Scarcity is causing too much pain, now death!