NYSC Registration – How to Make Payment using Remita
NYSC Registration – How to Make Payment using Remita – This article is going to show you all on how to make payment using Remita during NYSC Registration. It’s no longer a piece of news that NYSC Mobilisation Batch A 2017 had commenced and most of the users encountered issues during the payment.
NYSC Registration – How to Make Payment using Remita (Steps)
The ”Prospective Corps Members PCM’ should go to the portal home page and follow the following steps:
- STEP 1
- Visit the NYSC Portal and Click on ‘to login’ to login since you already have an account.
- STEP 2
- Prospective Corp Member (PCM) enters an Email address and password to log in
- STEP 3
- Prospective Corp Members clicks on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login, The Prospective Corp Member should click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the Prospective Corps Member (PCM) will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
Various Payment Options while using Remita for NYSC payment
- Option A,: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- Prospective Corp Member (PCM) clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- Prospective Corp Member (PCM) should provide card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded and you get
- status of the transaction..
- Option B,: Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by the NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita. Prospective Corp Member (PCM) inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
That’s it. Some of the Prospective Corps Members have issues making payment last week due to issues with remita problems but now, all payments going well now.
Do you find this content you just read interesting and think it will be useful to your friends? If yes, Kindly share this page with your friends using the Facebook and Twitter buttons below:
Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +