Last updated on July 21st, 2020 at 07:10 pm
Step To make Use of two Apps Side By Side on your Samsung S10
Along with it usage improvements, the software known as One UI allows the users of Samsung S10 to divide their screen on their device also lot of activities by attaching many applications side by side.
Steps to split-screen multitasking on your Samsung S10
- Make sure you have already launched the app which you need to multitask with, try to launch this app if you have not used it before.
- Tap on the recent app which is show below the left side of the display page; now move to the recent apps till you find what you need.
- Tap on that app image also a drop-down menu will appear.
- Tap on the open in split screen view.
- They won’t be any app showing at the top half of the display also the menu of the recent app will be visible at the bottom. If you need another app to fill in the space at the bottom screen, just tap another new app or tap on Home also select any of the apps directly from your home screen. Read more!
Step to adjust split screen windows when you multitask on a Samsung galaxy s10
Immediately you have configured two apps, these two apps will take the space of the screen. Every single one will fill the half display also you will be able to make use of these two apps in the same way you use to make use of them. Though, you need to understand some important thing:
- This device will be screen can be rotated also the apps are side by side, rather than making the apps to look up and down to each other.
- Deciding on offering the first application more room on the display than the other one, the divider which divides both apps can be moved to change their size.
- The other app below the position can be amended anytime you need to move it away also choosing other app.
- To remove the multitasking period also move back to make use of a single app at the full screen, try to make use of the divider which divides within both apps also move everything down to the top or the bottom of the display. To have prove that a single app will fill up the space of the full screen. Read more – Samsung Galaxy S10 Complete Specifications and Price IMAGES