Numerous Shopify proprietors and customers on Shopify have consistently thought about whether they can link their Skrill account to Shopify or process payments for things purchased on the platform with Skrill. The response to this is true, you can. However, you can possibly do this on the off chance that you know how to. In a piece, I will be letting you know of the different strides in linking the two accounts. To do this, follow the means steps underneath;
ALSO, READ – How To Put My Mercari Account On Vacation Mode
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- Go to your Shopify admin portal.
- Go to settings.
- Select payment providers.
- Select the provider that you want to use from the list.
- Enter your account credentials for the provider you selected.
- Lastly, click on activate.
This payment choice is just accessible to certain countries or locales. Check out – Amazon Account History – Amazon Account | Amazon Online Store