SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019 UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
Uniben Posdt UTME Exercise 2018/2019 – The University of Benin hereby informs all Jambite who wrote the JAMB 2018/2019 who scores the maximum of 200 are qualified for the screening exercise. Which will holds between 27th July, 2018 and 11th August, 2018 in the well reserved centers within Ugbowo in the school environment?
This exercise will be conducted with CBT (computer based test) mode. All students conducting the exam are to arrive one hour before the exam, if you are staying far away from the university look for a place to stay two days before the exam to know more about the university area.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNIBEN POST UTME EXERCISE 2018/2019
All Individual should know the registration of Uniben Post UTME Exercise will start fully by 8:00 am 4th July, 2018 and Midnight of 22nd July 2018. Here are the guidelines to follow for the registration below:
(When Registering For The Form You Must Have Valid Email Which You Can Access And Make Sure It Working Perfectly Before Applying For Uniben Post Utme Exercise)
- Go to www.uniben.edu
- Tap on the “WAEUP” student portal
- Tap on the register link for the application at the top left hand-side displayed page to proceed.
- Put in your surname (right details of you as written in your JAMB & WAEC, including as follows in all your school and other document.
- Tap on the “WAEUP KOFA” portal on the link to login
- Put in your username and password, then login
- To continue the process tap on “ Application record “, provide all required information and put in your red background passport photograph.( MUST BE OF JPEG)
- Put a clear passport of yourself must be of “1×1” color red background password, make sure you adjusted the length of the passport correctly. The passport will be the one will be used for all your registration I D throughout your graduation date of the school. Be sure you put in the valid passport to make sure you won’t be disqualified for the admission.
- to pay the fund for the application , tap on “ add online payment ticket “ at the bottom of the portal , tap on REMITA at the top of the portal at the left hand-side , put in your valid ATM card details in the blank page you are shown in the REMITA page. Make sure you don’t put in wrong details OR if you not sure of the process kindly write out the REMITA number (e.g. 123456789012), you can print out this page also and take it to the bank. The payment for the application fee is n 2, 000: 00.
- Visit the page back and continue the process and print out the schedule date for your screening date.
COURSES CATEGORIES /FACULTY
Mathematics and Economics
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Science
IMPORTANCE NOTICE: all candidates are to keep on checking the school website regularly so as not to miss any information, but the most important date you are not to miss is 28th of July, 2018 to know where your venue will be scheduled for the exam. Check below to know how to apply.